BECOME A FRIEND AND HELP RAISE THE RED LODGE!
Friends of Red Lodge is a sustainability project designed to support the Red Lodge Transition Center for Women located in Clackamas County. 100% of all membership purchases and donations go toward empowering indigent women who want to make a better life for themselves, their families and their children.
What Does Your Friends of Red Lodge Membership Provide?
- Safe, Clean and Sober Transition Housing for Indigent Women
- Case Management Custom Tailored to the Individual
- Gender Responsive and Culturally Specific Programming
- After Care for Women Struggling with Substance Abuse
- Trauma Informed Staff and Tools to Help Heal the Wounded Spirit
- Job Coaching and Job Searching Assistance
- Life Skills, Mirroring, Dialectical and Cognitive Re-Training
- Certified Peer Mentoring Counseling
- Referrals to a Variety of Community Partnership Resources
- Parenting Instruction
- Child Reunification – Weekends Only
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Environmental Practices
- Community Support Rather than Isolation
For every dollar spent on programming, a cost savings of up to $14 is realized. Friends of Red Lodge allows you to become part of a unique grass roots movement supporting life saving change.
What You Get for Your Donation
- Annual Friends of Red Lodge Calendar
- Evites to All Upcoming Events
- Two Newsletters Per Year
- Donation Letter for Tax Purposes
- 10% off All Friends of Red Lodge Art Work
- “I Helped Raise the Red Lodge Sticker”
- Friends of Red Lodge Membership – $100 Annually
- Friends of Red Lodge Membership – $9 Monthly
- Business Eagle – $300 Annually
- Senior or Student Discount – $50 Annually
- Senior or Student Discount – $5 Monthly
What Else Can You do to Help?
- Explore Volunteer Opportunities
- Become Work Crew to Raise the Red Lodge
- In-Kind Donations
- Promote Red Lodge with a presentation to your civic group
Trish Jordan, Executive Director
Red Lodge Transition Services
P.O. Box 55157
Portland, OR 97238